Thursday, August 5, 2010

Post Surgery

I have survived! My surgery went fine.. The recovery has been a bit painful but I'm surviving. The side affects of my drugs give me bad headaches and made me throw up the first time I took them but my body is starting to adjust to them.
My family videotaped me right after my surgery. I was pretty awake and set on my acting face right away. My sister asked me to reenact the Unicorn video I showed on my blog earlier.  I agreed and the camera started rolling. I think I should have posted the video when I was full of drugs but now that I am more coherent (barely) I have reviewed the video and have decided NOT to post it. I'm sorry. It is reeeeaaalllllllly embarrassing. Normally I would be fine posting it but not this time. If you want to see the video in person I might be more up to it. =] We shall see as time goes on.

I'm back at school in 5 DAYS!!!! Woot woot!!!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment