Friday, September 24, 2010

Back by popular demand....

Beloved friends, family and fellow humanity:

It has come to my attention that the Keegan&Me community has been rallying for a blog post of epic proportions. A type of blog post that apparently only I can deliver. The time has come.

Actually, if I'm being perfectly honest I have nothing epic to report. Except that I cut my own hair the other morning and it was completely impulsive and kind of a bad idea. Also, I now have an "I heart Oregon" sticker on my car so I feel pretty awesome. That's really all I've got. I'm sorry if I've been a disappointment. Below are some fascinating photos of myself. And a video of Lindsey. The video is much more entertaining than this blog post. Carry on.





4 comments:

  1. All hail the Great Woogie!!! Sorry, your picture needed a title:)
    I'm so glad you posted! You have appeased the masses, for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm glad I staved off the angry mob and pitchforks for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally!!!!Don't you guys realize how important your posts are to me?! Ever since Lindsey and Megan returned to college, I simply sit at home and stare at the computer screen, hoping and praying for a new post. After all, I have all of the old ones memorized by now. My life is simply vapid and void of life now that the girls are gone. Sniff, sniff. Pass the kleenex, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. Carly, you crack me up. I miss you so much! I can't wait until I get to see you again. How is school? How is life? How is track? How is EVERYTHING!!!! I've simply been sitting here at my computer screen for DAYS waiting for you to post something on YOUR blog.. but it hasn't happened!! My life is simply vapid and void!!
    I must hope and pray harder. I love you sis. Again, I can't wait to see you again. =] Let's talk on the phone sometime soon? Yes.

    ReplyDelete