Saturday, October 10, 2009

Multnomah Falls!!!


I had one of the greatest times here in Oregon today. Today I visited Multnomah Falls in Portland area with my friend Daniel. We hiked up 1.25 miles up a superly steep trail. Despite our dying, out of shape legs we suffered through to experience the best beauty. Therefore, two mountaineers traveled up a winding, kaleidoscope of awesomeness to enjoy the wonderful beauty and people that surrounded it.


I hope these pictures somewhat capture the exquisiteness of the falls in real life.








It is on this bridge that a random, cute little girl decided to befriend me and take my hand without saying a word. =] I love little children.










These next few pictures are from a detour creek route leading to the falls.











I love looking up at trees!



All the way at the top of the falls!



At the top!





Sorry that it is sideways. I couldn’t find a way to rotate it.


After visiting the falls, Daniel and I decided to visit the local PREMIUM Outlets and mall. At the mall we ventured into Barnes & Nobles. I know you must think at this point what could make our day any better after seeing the falls… However! Lo and Behold, in Barnes & Nobles who did we see…. STORM TROOPERS! Daniel almost died and needed a picture with these men. After his picture was taken the storm troopers coerced me into a picture as well. However, unlike Daniel, they asked me to join the Empire. =] I’m afraid that Daniel’s world was slightly squashed into several pieces and he will need much therapy after being rejected from the infamous empire.














Overall, today was a great day!

Concluding remarks that none of you will get include:

IMPOSSIBLE --> POSSIBLE!!

Serendipitous: come upon or found by accident;

 Unexpected, opportune, unforeseen, unanticipated, chance

(Thank you Mr. Taco Bell man)




Lastly! OWL CITY is my new favorite band! Check them out! =]

Love you all! Miss you!





2 comments:

  1. You look like you're having a blast down there!! Very excited for you!! Pretty jealous of the Storm Troopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, weren't they awesome!?
    haha..
    I miss you chica.
    How is life in bellingham? School?

    ReplyDelete