Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Adventure to the Coast!

Because I am from the middle of the desert, I decided to check out this crazy thing that people here call the "ocean." So, my buddy Kristen and I packed a picnic lunch and headed for New Port, Oregon last weekend for a sea side adventure! Woot Woot! Our first stop was the aquarium where we saw jelly fish and sharks and we got to touch star fish! Also, I got stuck inside a fish tank. See photo for vague explanation. After the aquarium we ventured to the beach for lunch. It was a glorious sunny day and about 65 degrees (apparently that's not normal). It was so beautiful!! We then walked around all the cute little coast shops (that were mostly full of junk, cute junk, but junk nonetheless) While there we saw huge sea lions lounging about on the docks being noisy and smelling of fish. And yet they're still so cute in an ugly, smelly sort of way :) Very entertaining to watch. All in all it was an awesome day. Thanks Kristen!!!
(p.s. due to some technical difficulty some of the photos turned out rather tiny. I'm working on it)
















-Keegan

No comments:

Post a Comment