Monday, November 23, 2009

Long Time, No Blog



Oh my goodness guys! I apologize. Keegan and I have slacked in our duties to keep you informed. We are very sorry.

There is so much to say but so little time to say it all.

Halloween was super fun! Keegan and I throw together costume fairly well I must say:



NCU had a halloween dance and we all were able to declare to the school population that we can't dance.



Skeeter (the one who lives in our heater) is still quite obnoxious. We yell at him all the time but it doesn't seem to help things. One of these days we will be able to muffle him.

Keegan drew this awesome picture of Skeeter





Fun story. 
I don't think I will be able to convey the funniness of this story through words but I will try my best.

Well a couple days ago Keegan was changing in her closet and when she was coming out (=]) I heard this **kurplunk bam bam crunch, cidsajFOi** I look over from my bed and see Keegan sprawled out on the floor half in her closet and half out. I couldn't help but to start laughing uncontrollably. However, even in the midst of my laughter and tears (tears were running down my face) I was able to get out an "Are you ok?" and a "I'm sorry" hahah..
After Keegan got up and recovered. I asked her what happened. She said that she had a lot of laundry in her room so she had to jump over her laundry and open the door to get out. Here is a 6'3" tall girljumping to get out of a 3' by 3' full closet. hahaha.
So.... I think we should just leave it at a "You had to be there" But believe me.. it was pretty hilarious.

I wish all of you guys could know all of our friends. The stories I could tell you would make them all the better.
Overall things are going great here. I am so ready for a break from school!!!

THANKSGIVING IS COMING!
I don't think I have ever been so thankful for thanksgiving. I can't wait to see my parents, my siblings, best friends, old friends, and all my animals. Familiarity is a gift in itself! I can't wait.
I'm leaving Wednesday!!
The count down has been going for quite sometime!

I will try to be posting some more..... but we all know how that usually ends up.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL if we don't post before hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment