Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Hey folks! Happy January 3rd and Merry Sunday! Megan is heading to Uganda in two days! How exciting that is for her! Oh my.. Not much has happened since my last post. 
Happy NEW YEAR! 2010! For New Year's eve we had some friends over for a game and hang out night. It was great having my best friend Kristen over for the holidays. When we are together we are so hyper; practically on the obnoxious side. haha We look at our younger sisters and wonder how they could be so loud and crazy.. However, in reality, we are just like Carly and Renee all grown up. Haha.. Our mother's have their work cut out for them.  I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and videos!









Hahah.. This is one of my best friends. Haha.. these are the people I socialize with =]



My friend Kristen decided to model using a "seductive" pose...



When we asked Erik what he thought a "seductive" pose looks like... this was his result.




Hahahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment