Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BUSYNESS, BETAS, AND BURKE

Hi Everyone! I am so sorry it has been so long. Life has become so busy that it’s hard to find time to do homework let alone blogging. Well obviously I made it back to school safely. On my road trip I was able to take my baby with me. Gill, my beta fish, and I made the trek together making sure that we blared our favorite Taylor Swift songs. Gill is now living comfortably with Keegan and I and loves lounging next to the microwave.
                                          
                                          


Hmm… Well I am taking 16 credits this semester. Most of my classes include psychology courses that have been so interesting to study. This semester I am putting a lot more into my classes and definitely getting a lot more out of it. I feel like I have learned so much more in these first couple weeks than what I learned all last semester. I have a job in the computer lab on campus which has been going great as well. It helps me set aside a time for homework while getting paid. It’s great. Since the beginning of the semester, my Tuesdays and Thursdays have consisted of trying to find a job. After my classes I stop by every store imaginable and ask for a job. I even asked at walmart! =[ **Words of advice which you probably know** DON’T APPLY AT WALMART IN EUGENE! It’s just gross.
However, I had no luck. I then decided to put an ad on Craiglist for a nanny position. God is so good! I was contacted. I met up with a mom that has three kids and I am watching her kids starting Friday. She has a 7, 6, and 2 year old. Wish me luck!
I also have joined several worship teams and am now a leader at my church’s youth group. So my life consists of full time school, all the homework that comes with that, 2 jobs, several worship teams and worship practices, youth group, and I am also leading a small group and captain of a intramurals basketball team. Busy, Busy, Busy.
Overall school is going great and I feel like I’m learning lots, in and outside the classroom.  I’ll try to blog more.. but we all know how that goes. =]
Peace, love and chicken grease.


Lindsey

I had a video for you all to watch.. but You Tube hates me. Sorry! Talk to you soon!


4 comments:

  1. Finally! A post!My life can now continue! You know that I live my life through your blog, don't you? and really, watching that silly boy with the limp geoduck costume on was starting to annoy me.Thank you.Thank you.

    Thank you.
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If President Obama can find time to give a million speeches, than you can certainly find time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you and miss you...

    -Karli-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. I am so glad I have such great feedback to keep blogging. Maybe we should take blogging breaks more often.. Keep you all in suspense. Haha. Just Kidding. The next blog will be up soon!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete