Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who Done It?

Happy Belated Valentine’s Day Everybody!!

This last Valentine’s Day was probably one of my most memorable Valentines I have had. 

Keegan, Preston and I all started our day by going to church. Giving that it was Valentine’s Day and Daniel's parents for some reason wanted one week without a house full of crazy college kids, we skipped our usual hang out Sunday this week. As Keegan and I got into the car after church we started to sob. The fact of not being able to see Mom2 and Dad2 (we have officially stolen Daniel's parents) this week crushed the only joy we had in life. However, then, right when we thought all hope was gone, we suddenly received a call.

Daniel called informing us that we had 3 1/2 hours to get all our homework done and then we could all go see a movie or something. We Ricky Raced back home and pounced on our homework. Because of my mounds of homework I knew I would need more than 3 1/2 hours. Therefore, around 3:30 we called Daniel and asked for more time. We then came up with a better plan!!!

      We all wanted to hangout but save money. Daniel and Preston invited us over for dinner and board games. This soon escalated to a CLUE Night! We told them we would give in to their CLUE theme if we all dressed up fancy and they had to serenade us =]. The deal was on!! =]

Keegan was Miss Scarlet, Preston was Colonel Mustard, Daniel was Professor Plum and I was Miss Peacock. The boys made us dinner and we brought dessert. When we got to the Jones' house we knew we were in for a big treat. They had decorated the whole house as a life size CLUE scenario!!!! This included, but was not limited to, labeled rooms, mysterious conversations, a homemade menu, and specialized place marks. 














  After we finished our spaghetti, green beans, and drinks (non alcoholic of course =P), we delighted ourselves with special bought, extremely delicious, one of a kindish, incredible, delectable, scrumptious, cheesecake. We then played clue (which I of course won =]) and then proceeded to watch an episode of Get Smart. 






(Daniel never seems to get in pictures... He's a bit shy)


   Overall it was a great Valentine's Day. Keegan and I are so blessed to have such a great group of friends that are as uh.... uh... hmm... imaginative... as us =]



(We are a great group)


Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum

Miss Peacock and Miss Scarlet


         We hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day. Please let us know what you did for Valentines this year... We are kind of feeling disconnected from the rest of the world (you guys). Even though we know your events won't be as cool as CLUE we would still love to hear =P

We miss you all! Keep reading. We'll post more frequently... I hope.

Miss Peacock and Miss Scarlet.... Signing Out. 

YAY!!! You Tube worked!!!  Here is Preston and Daniel serenading us twice =] Enjoy.





8 comments:

  1. 2 guys, 2 gals. Wink wink nudge nudge eh eh... Marriage fest. How come you guys didn't dress up as your characters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did!!! Fool. We tried our hardest.. haha. We dressed up as much as us college kids could muster up =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of this! Great music, so special. That guy has a good voice! I think Phil is jealous...I would be if I was a guy! Those guy friends of yours seem pretty spectacular. Yay! Awww, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. phil, do you attempt to marry all of your nice friends who are girls? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For my Valentines day Karli came over! We had a blast! Our family got a candy packet from Kristen! i love it!

    Love you TONS

    Ren@e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mind Phil, he's just jealous...secretly he has always wanted to dress up as Miss Peacock.

    I'm so glad that you guys had a great time!
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Oh Phil. Sounds like you ladies had a fantastic time! :) I snowboarded! Which is always insane fun. Dare I say more fun than clue?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome Renee! So cool to hang out with your bestie. =] I also got a candy packet from Kristen. You have a pretty great sister! =]

    Jessica! Man you are like a snowboarding champ! I still have never been! Man oh man.. You will have to teach me one of these days. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete