Thursday, August 27, 2009

In the beginning God created.... KEEGAN and LINDSEY.

It was a glorious summer August 22nd day when Keegan and Lindsey began their roommate adventures of a lifetime. Little did they know that their fates would be so closely intertwined. Destiny had brought them together and none could tear them apart. As they adventured the Oregonian wilderness they became inseparable. The campus of NCU didn't know what hit them when they paired the best roommates together.

Hey! I'm Lindsey! I'm from Washington and have just started a new life journey by heading off to college. I'm excited to see all that is in store for me and will take it head on.

Hey! I'm Keegan and I'm from Arizona. I play basketball for NCU and I am excited for some rain. Bring it on!

Together, over our journey of a lifetime, we will be documenting our adventures, obstacles and just plain obnoxiousness. So be prepared for it!

Keegan and me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Orgonian wilderness sounds dangerous
    Good luck on your adventures!
    pahaha

    ReplyDelete