Friday, August 28, 2009

Does someone need a hug?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zhy_5aD7ks



Check out seconds 25 to 42. This section of the clip pretty much describes my encounter with the raccoon present here at NCU.

The other day I encountered Mr. Raccoon. My friend and I were sitting at a picnic table and all of a sudden the sneaky raccoon rounded the corner of a tree near by! It was very exciting. This huge raccoon stood staring at us about 10 feet away. He zipped and scampered up and down the tree watching us carefully. I was so excited. Not only does NCU have good academics and food but also a zoo! We shall see what is to transpire from this tricky little beast. The security guard informed us that there are baby raccoons around here somewhere too. My adventure list now includes capturing these fiends on camera and giving them many hugs =]. Pray for me!



-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment