Tuesday, September 1, 2009

R.I.P. Steve



As you can imagine because of our excitement upon receiving Steve, Keegan and I were devastated to find him belly side up only a day later. **tear, tear** We are still grieiving greatly and would appreciate any comforting words, embracing hugs, food, or money you have to offer (remember we are college students you know.. geez.. give us a break.. we have to mooch as much as we can.. don't judge, don't judge)

Steve the fish was greatly loved and will always be remembered. His ONE DAY living with the best roommates ever was the best time of his life and made great impact on all those that he came into contact with. The way he floated, chilled and swam inspired all of us to live life to the fullness, taking life as it comes.
Steve you will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. STEVE

4 comments:

  1. A Poem from Steve the Fish

    Don't grieve for me
    I am in a happier place,
    the glass that I once lived in
    only squished my little face.

    Two girls really scared me
    I didn't know what to do.
    They dumped me in a little glass
    and I knew that my life was through.

    I know that in my little fishie heart
    these girls weren't trying to be mean.
    My life was short and not much fun
    but the glass they put me in wasn't very clean.
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah.. that's awesome!!
    Which on of you wrote that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote it and then told mom it over the phone and then she had Karli write it down and then mom typed it up for you. You're welcome!

    (I'm also kidding).

    POOR fish :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reeeallly!? You were just kidding about that?
    I coudln't tell haha..
    (I'm also kidding as well)
    haha

    I know.. such a poor poor fish..
    haha

    I love you and miss you! I will probably call you this weekend so I can have free minutes.. wait, allit do you have tmobile?

    ReplyDelete