Saturday, September 5, 2009

Heaven on Earth!

Destiny once again!

I am so overjoyed and bewildered at the fact that I can share shoes with my roommate Keegan!
All my life has been filled with disappoint at the fact that I have had "Claud hopper" feet. While all my other friends wear petite, hobbit, 6-8 size shoes I have to go and wear size 10-11 times infinity size shoes! When shopping with Keegan we decided to take a detour down the shoe isle. It took me by surprise that we both traveled down the same shoe size row!
I finally have someone that I can borrow shoes from! We complete each other like ham and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, blue and green, Christmas and July, watermelon and chicken, Tiger and jumping, easy-mac and breakfast, Will and guitars, Scott and Denmark, Josh and his tractors, Megan and running, rabbits and carrots, Nutria and... gross, rain and Oregon, Grass and ground, Keegan and Lindsey and awesomeness!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. "You're a team. Like Bert and Ernie, Superman and Clark Kent, Milli and Vanilli."

    Name the movie that comes from and I'll give you three gold stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are my stickers???? I feel lied to....

    ReplyDelete