Thursday, September 17, 2009

Keegan and Me Presents.....

MRS. KEEGAN'S MOM!!!!!!!!
Keegan's mom (Mrs. Clark =] ) is coming today!
Her flight came in at noon and Keegan has left to pick her up from the airport!  I get to meet my third mom! Finally my life will feel complete and I can carry out all my dreams and aspirations!
 We have been counting down the days until her mother's arrival! Now it is finally here. It is like Christmas in..... September!
=]
For the next few days our blog posts will be documenting the most intense adventures with Keegan's mom. So don't you dare miss out
Peace out girl scouts!

8 comments:

  1. Um.. Haven't decided.. Might be Mrs. Ross.. Mrs. Bunch.. kind of whoever.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you not call your readers girlscouts... for obvious reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm.. I will take that one up with the board. =] I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so nice!!!! Mrs. Keegan's mom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... unfortunately.. we all decided that we have to keep calling YOU specifically a girl scout. We are sorry for any inconvenience or hardship this causes in your life.

    ReplyDelete