Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You Say Nutella, I Say Nutria?

While exploring the great Oregonian wilderness I stumbled upon the ravenous species, the nutria. This native beast is half rat and half beaver. I have been informed that in the olden days when beaver pelt were in high demand mankind decided that by breeding a rat and a beaver they would be able to get more pelts at a quicker rate. Upon observing these creatures in their natural habitat I discovered that they have extremely long tails such as that of the rat and webbed feet like that of a beaver. Although my journey was tough and life-threatening, I persevered through the danger and turmoil to bring you this video.



P.S. This was only a baby nutria. The mother is the size of a beaver.

1 comment:

  1. Pahaha You are such a dork
    That was awesome though :P
    IT mustve been so dangerous! Good job!
    Haha

    ReplyDelete