Monday, December 21, 2009

The Glenwood Breakfast Club


Well, there isn't much else to report here in sleepy, rainy Eugene. However, one highlight of being stuck here for most of break is that my university meal plan has been moved to a restaurant around the corner from my dorm called the Glenwood. Talk about Yummy! The other morning I was enjoying sleeping in when I received a picture message on my phone from two of my teammates dressed as cow girls. The text said "come to breakfast, we're dressing up as cowboys!" Thinking that I was having an absurd dream, I rolled over and went back to sleep. Well, it turned out not to be a dream--my teammates really dressed up like that to go to breakfast. They also decided that the rest of the days we are here, there are going to be costumed breakfasts. So we went as gangsters the next day and nerds today. I believe tomorrow we are going as super heros. Good thing we are easily amused starving college kids! Hopefully there will be more pictures to follow. This one is from nerd day. Much love! It's almost Christmas!!!!

(p.s,) You can't appreciate our full nerd attire from the picture, but we all have tucked in polo shirts, our pants hiked up and obnoxious socks so go with out awesome glasses (yes, jen is wearing shop goggles)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say hun.. You guys look super HAWT not nerdy =P
    haha. I miss you! I wish that I was able to be there and join you in your costume adventures.. I know! I will work really hard to be on the basketball team and it will solve every problem! haha

    ReplyDelete