Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home.

Once again I have arrived home. I'm back in Oak Harbor, Washington, away from my beloved BBFL (Best Friend For Life; for those old people out there who don't know the modern lingo =P). The two peas in a pod have been split, they're no longer joined at the hip. I miss Keegan. It is going to be a lonely month without her. However, thanks to modern technology we are able to communicate through many various ways. We have skype, facebook, texting, calling, e-mailing, and even good ole fashion snail mail =]. It will be good. We will just continue to tell ourselves over and over again to breathe in, breathe out. Maybe we will even put our spanish speaking abilities to use and count to ten in spanish.

 *uno...dos...tres......BREATHE!* =]

Well anyway, my sister (Megan) and I snapped some pictures during our drive back. Hope you guys enjoy!















                                Happy Winter Break Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I support you and so thats why I am posting this comment. And plus..I figured its what sisters do...especially when their face is in the pics. Good bonding time though. Lets do it again! :P

    Jumping jacks at the rest stops! Dying of thirst! Missing exits! Drinking coffee! Singing..you not me..or else the windows would break....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Hey, so I might not be up on my modern lingo and all, but I'm pretty sure BBFL doesn't stand for Best Friends For Life. ;)

    ReplyDelete