Sunday, December 6, 2009

SANTA!! I KNOW HIM!!!


Well, 'tis the season.....for finals!!! It seems like I haven't really had to do any homework until this point in the semester. Lindsey and I have locked ourselves in the room and have been working on homework all day! (Well, I am taking this small break to write a blog post) We are very excited for the Christmas break to be here! This week we made Christmas ornaments and decorated Christmas cookies (in between studying for finals that is). Yes, pretty soon Lindsey will go back to her strange island in Washington and I'll be stuck here 'till Christmas Eve with Skeeter. Sad Face. You might also like to know that Skeeter is louder than ever! I swear that little heater monster never sleeps! Last night he was making creepy moaning noises.....
It has gotten really cold here! I've put my new coat to good use :) Maybe we'll even get some snow over break! That would be so exciting!
This is a picture of me and my friend Kristen meeting Santa! He said I was definitely on the good list this year. (Not that I was worried or anything...) Peace out and stay warm!

much love,

Keegs


No comments:

Post a Comment