Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Fest.

You know that Christmas is almost here and that school has come to a close when HomeConnection has their annual "Winter Fest". Each year this homeschooling program has a winter party that's full of crafts, potluck delectables, sing-a-longs, and small, crazy children. The holidays would not be complete for my family or I if we didn't attend. This year my little, beautiful sister (Carly) was part of the choir performance during this partaaaay of a life time. I was able to capture her skill and there was nothing she could do about it. Trapped on stage she was forced to endure the agonizing attention she was receiving and try to sing like she was too cool for school. With one arm held casually to one side she tried giving the impression that she wasn't secretly enjoying her awesome singing ability... we weren't fooled. =] I love my sister. Luckily for you, I am now able to share it with all of you! Enjoy!










Oh! I forgot about my best friend, Kristen. It seems that because of those 9+ years in HomeConnection herself,  her heart still longs so desperately to be a part of the Homeconnection's "Vocal Technique" class. Don't worry Kristen, one day you shall be reunited. Shalom Chaverim, Kristen, Shalom Chaverim =] Peace be with you... I will ask about a alumni reunion with the board (aka our dads and Mr. Mouw =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment