Monday, June 7, 2010

It has been one of those days....

Hello readers. I'm going to put up a disclaimer right now: For those of you weak in stomach, this is not for you.

I went to my nanny job today ready to take on whatever challenges arose. Good thing I was ready. The little girl I babysit was fussy and didn't want to eat. I figured she just didn't get enough sleep, which often happens with babies. So I proceeded to play and entertain her when suddenly....BLECH. Luckily she didn't throw up a lot and it was all on the tile, I figured she just had an upset tummy so I cleaned it all up and gave her water instead of milk and she seemed a little better. About 10 minutes later she was bouncing up and down on the couch when.......

massive. projectile. vomiting.

All over the couch, all over the carpet. all over me.

I had no idea a little baby could even contain so much vomit. So I quickly tried to clean the mess and myself and the baby. Once that was accomplished, the baby had diarrhea and proceeded to get it on me.

I just thought the rest of the world would benefit from the sharing of my expereince. Hopefully you didn't read this right before or right after a meal. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yuk! Poor baby (and poor you!) Hope the mom came home to relieve you, sounds like that baby has one nasty bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks allie. yeah her dad came home to take her to the docs. hopefully i don't catch it!

    ReplyDelete