Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Don't get your head all in a tizzy....

Generally speaking... I am not a rebel. For the most part, I wear fairly conventional clothing, I don't (Or rather can't) dye my hair and having an afro doesn't exactly bode well for funky hair styles. Well, kids, I decided to find a way to break the mold. I had my cousin (a hair stylist) put all of my hair in braids! It took almost 6 hours of braiding on her part. (Apparently I have a lot of hair.) Let the rebellion begin! I really like it :) It isn't going to be forever, it's not something I would want too long. And I'm not entirely convinced that it is the "best" look for me. You know what I love about it? The fact that it's different. I'm going on a beach vacation next week with my family so I'm super excited to find new ways to rock my micro braids! Power to the youth in revolt! hahahaha much love.

7 comments:

  1. Wow that was inspiring! Although now I feel kind of plain and boring compared to you. Maybe I should get a mohawk or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuuuuude!!!!!! You will forever be my hero if you get a mohawk! It would look so good!!!!! Do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Sorry I thought I misspelled a word so I deleted my post and changed the spelling but it turns out I spelled it right the first time, silly me!)Haha yeah right, I was kind of joking. I don't think my hair style has changed since I was two and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't look as rad with a mohawk as you do with micro braids:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha well, if there was ever a time to find out preston, it would be now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...I second that Keegan. That's awesome. Go for it =P haha if you believe it you can achieve it?

    ReplyDelete