Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life of an intern.

My friends here have been so great in finishing my "To Do" lists. The life of an intern is never ending. There is always something that I can be doing and people are quick to enlist me in these tasks. However, when I got done with a meeting the other day I noticed that my list was longer than usual.


As you can see.. I have my work cut out for me. 
I think all are manageable except the smaller office part.. As of now my office space is the corner of a cubicle with a 2.5' wide by 3.5' tall desk. It's rather cute if you ask me. =]

-Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Who's Xavier and why do you have to give him $600? Tell Xavier that you are using that money to come back and visit your sister again. And you're giving his polo to Baby Henry.

    Tell Joe Joe I said, "Hey, don't quit, okay?"

    Love youuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah.. Will do.
    Trust me... I am definitely using my spare $600 dollars to come visit you again.

    Oh by the way.. be looking for a special post just for you. =]

    ReplyDelete