Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Colbie Caillat Concert!

Howdy! So this weekend Colbie Caillat was in Eugene for a concert and I went to see it with Jen and Randi and most of the basketball team. The only other concert I have ever been to was a Casting Crowns concert a few years back so I was pretty excited for this. I got my ticket about a month ago and I was lucky because the show quickly sold out! We got to the theatre 3 hours before the show started so we would get good "seats" (except the concert hall was standing room only so we just wanted to be as close to the stage as possible). We ended up right up against center stage!!!! It was so cool!!! Here are some of the pics I got with my cellphone and the video is a clip of her singing my favorite of her songs, "Fearless." At the end of the show she grabbed hands with the people closest to the stage and we got to shake her hand! (relax, i have since washed my hands, i am not a creeper)



No comments:

Post a Comment