Monday, March 22, 2010

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!

Today most of my family and I went on a hike to Goose Rock. It is a great and glorious trek but man are some parts steep. My mom decided to take us up her own special path to Goose Rock. Never Again! =] Haha.

I will just post tons of pictures and videos for this post... It's really the only thing that can capture our time.


Woodpeckers really liked this tree. 








At the TOP!

My loving brother, Stevie. 


\
Get Him Every Time. 



My favorite little sister. =]




She is so cool. 



Her and I are definitely related.





Carly, Mom, and Stevie.




They act too cool for school, but they love family bonding time. =]




Good ole ocean how I have missed you.








When Stevie was hiding in the bushes he looked just like an ewok from star wars. hahaha






So many pictures! Now for videos! 

Stevie also decided to parkour it up on the summit. Hahah If you are wondering what parkour is just watch the office clip below; it explains it very well. 


Stevie's Version:

 

Don't judge us, we are a very crazy and different family. 


We are so weird.....


I'm not actually mad at Stevie in this video.. haha. It's all for show.. Don't worry I'm not that obnoxious to him...usually =]




I hope you enjoyed this picture and video filled blog. Those, if any, who read our blog and aren’t followers yet, I encourage you to JOIN! We won’t judge you if you join and we don’t know you… It will actually make our day. So follow a way! We would to be encouraged and supported in our Oregonian adventures!

Peace and Love!
Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. Awww! This gets me even more excited for coming home! (Mom, please take me on your way up to Goose Rock :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Never! You don't want to go her special way.. It actually wasn't too bad... But there is a better, easier way. Our Home Town misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Stevie to smile in a photo? Way to go! I will get you a prize. He totally does look like an Ewok in those bushes...haha. I wish I could have been there :( Soon we will all be together. I told G that we are NOT having another baby until we are living in WA again. I feel so guilty being so far from home with such a cute baby. Hope we can come visit soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. You are already thinking about another baby! =] Didn't you just have one =P haha.. I can't wait until you guys can live closer.
    I can't wait to visit you soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete