Friday, March 19, 2010

No Way Jose!

Hahahaha.. Here at NCU we have some of the greatest chefs in the world!
Brandon, Bill, Jose, Adolfo, Fabian, and Lalo are a great team. Since the beginning of this semester, every meal I would draw a glorious, exquisite picture for the chefs. These pictures at first were simple but they soon escalated to extreme heights when Jose brought in color pencils for me to draw with. I would seriously spend 30 minutes talking to the chefs and drawing and then quickly gobble up food. It has been a couple weeks since I have drawn for the chefs but I continue to hang out with them and practice my spanish with Jose.

At night Jose usually does his homework in the cafeteria, so once in a while I will do my homework down there with him.

Jose loves Hindi music. He has shown me on several occasions, youtube music videos of his favorite songs.
This last one he showed me CRACKED ME UP! He agreed that it's a funny song. He also stated that Keegan and I needed to do our own version of this music video. We need to dance and recreate it. As good as Keegan and I are at remaking things and having them be better I think we are going to have to say: NO WAY JOSE! On this one. hahah..

I'm trying to convince Jason and Preston to take up this task... It'll work one of these days.

Check out this guy's awesome dance moves! Hahah.. this video is hilarious. haha

4 comments:

  1. Uh...YES way Jose! Why WOULDN'T you guys re-do this?

    Plllease? Pretttttty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now I know what dad will do for the HomeConnection talent show next year!!!
    -Mom Hall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah.. I love his dance moves! My favorite is his move of moving his fingers on his right hand in a continuous climbing stair action.. Haha.. I don't even know how to explain it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. his fingers just...flitter....i'm in awe of such grace and talent. Someone should also win some kind of obscure award for the awesomeness of these computer animated graphics, it's like he was really moving fire and water with the power of his dancing.

    ReplyDelete