Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh geeez...

As good as it is to be back home... I miss the Sunday NCU band.
Today is the first Sunday in a long time that the whole gang hasn't gotten together. Jason is with a friend in Oregon, Daniel is at home, Preston is off in Costa Rica, Keegan is in Arizona, and I am here in Washington. We are all split up in different directions. Summer is going to be difficult.

I really missed the NCU band today when I wore heels. All my friends back here in Washington are so short compared to the NCU squad. I never realized it... I wore little 1-2 inch heals today and people FREAKED OUT! I got called a Giant and continuous comments were made about my lengthy, skyscraper height. I FELT like a Giant. Oh geez.. Keegan is 6' 3", Daniel is around 6' 4" maybe, Preston is 6' 2" possibly, and Jason is about 5'11". I am barely 5'10"- without my heals. I never realized just how normal that group makes me feel. Hahah. I can wear heels and still not be as tall as them. I am just so blessed with new, tall friends =P

 Soon we shall all be reunited once again; what a glorious day it shall be.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These videos don't capture the entirety of my Washingtonian friends' dance moves... but here's a glimpse. Oh the joys of fellowship and dancing. =]








-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment