Saturday, April 3, 2010

On The Road Again

Although I just left my Washington home last week for Spring break...I'm once again BACK HOME!
THIS TIME I HAVE A FRIEND WITH ME!

If you have been following this blog you will remember/see that out of the group of Keegan and I's friends, Jason seems to never be pictured. Feeling bad about this, Jason and I took a road trip home! He is spending the Easter holiday with my family and I. The next blog posts will be dedicated to Jason and I's adventures on the road and throughout the great state of Washington.

CHECK 'EM OUT!


Getting ready to start our journey


Food from the Caf was essential


Yeah, not much I can say..

"Look, I'm a walrus"..."Yes Jason, Yes..."


Traffic =/

This picture is dedicated to the wonderful Jones Family who we bombard every Sunday. 










(In this video.. me yelling "I'm trying to tell you about the stupid deer" is directed at the speeding car in the other lane.. not to you guys. =])




Goodness..
It took about 8 hours to make it back home! We hit so much traffic as shown in the video above. However, we made it. Our first night here consisted of dining with the family over a feast and working on a puzzle. My mom knows I am a sucker for puzzles. Jason turned out to have the same determination if not more for puzzles than I.

More to come!

Peace

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment