Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is Home.

I don't know if you guys remember this video:






Jose a while ago told Keegan and I to make our own music video to it. I'm sorry to inform you that this post isn't to say we followed up on that request. However, this post is merely to say that I love the new youth group I help out with.




Tonight at youth group this song came on. It took me a second or two to realize I actually knew it. It wasn't long before I looked over and saw more than half of the youth group using choreographic dance moves to Tunak Tunak Tun. I was cracking up so much! What a coincidence! They all lined up and knew exactly what to do! OH my.. It reminded me so much of my youth group back home (if you don't believe me just check a few posts back of the boys having their own dance party). I'm so grateful that more and more God is showing this is where he wants me to be.




I hope you are all having a GREAT week!




-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I still think that you and Keegan need to do your own video to it. Go flutter fingers!!!!
    -mom

    ReplyDelete