Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Formal!

Spring Formal was a blast! It was definitely in the top 2 dances I have been to. Keegan and I enjoyed ourselves and I think the boys secretly did as well. Actually, they openly admitted they enjoyed it =]

Here are some pictures!






























Sorry, there were a lot. Thanks for reading the blog. Hope you are all doing well. 

It's DEAD WEEK this week (the week before finals!). School is coming to a close, summer is a-comin' !!!!!

-Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. cool Lindsey!! i was just wondering.... are you going to post the story of Bri Before or after you come home!?!? And is Keegan posting it or are you Lindsey!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably before I come home and it will be a joint effort between Keegan and myself. You guys get double the goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, finals are a little crazy right now but it will get posted i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesomeness!! I can't wait to hear the story! :P haa haa

    Love you so much!

    Ren@e

    ReplyDelete