Saturday, April 3, 2010

SO MUCH!

Oh wow... I let my blogging updates really slack this last week. I apologize. So much has taken place in simply a week.

I will try to generalize all the awesomeness that took place this last week.

Last Friday I was able to reunite with my hometown best friend Kristen! Although I only got to see her for about half an hour, it was totally worth it! She spent her spring break in California with her friends and on the way back to school in Spokane, Washington she stopped in Eugene.


Sorry that it is kind of blurry. 

I then had to wait by my lonesome for my roommate to get home. I couldn't take being alone. The room was simply torturous without her. Jason, Matt S., and I all called Mom2 (Mrs. Jones) and asked if we could eat her food since the cafeteria wasn't serving food. 

Feeling adventurous, the four of us (Daniel included) decided that it was vandelizing time. Being the extreme rebels that we are we grabbed our chalk and ventured to our church's youth pastor's house and chalked up his driveway pretty hardcore like. Let's just say Northwest Christian University dominates Eugene Bible College. Total Domination is ours. 

Keegan was suppose to come home Sunday night but there was a mix up in flight reservations so we weren't able to reunite until Tuesday afternoon. =/

Nonetheless! We are back together and life is once again complete. 

Also! NCU has a new edition to its family. When I came back to my NCU home from my Washington home I was greeted by two friendly ducks. I personally named them Mildred and Miller the Mallards.. But... I heard from my older friends that these ducks come and hang out at NCU every spring. Their names are like Ron and something else lame... I think I like Mildred and Miller better, but that's just me. =]



1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you scared them to death! hee hee now you are back for easter! Back and forth!!! hee hee

    love you Lindsey!
    Ren@e

    ReplyDelete