Friday, April 30, 2010

!yaD sdrawkcaB s'tI

Hello all!
As a way of celebrating or even just acknowledging that today was the last day of classes somehow we turned today into a "walking backwards" sort of contest. After the last chapel of the school year we (Ruben, Preston, Jason, and I) walked backwards to the cafeteria (and even tried frolicking/skipping). Little did we know that that short amount of time would turn into an all day event. It quickly and suddenly escalated to a competition of who could walk backwards the longest.

Oh goodness!

Today I really wished that God hadn't given me a competitive nature.

The Stares.. oh man.. The Questions..The responding..

Haha.. It was about 11:50am when this began and I have had lunch, 2 classes, and am currently at work now.

Ruben and I had class across campus and across the street. The busy 11th street never looked so amused and confused at the same time. Preston was so gung ho about this whole "battle." We quickly discovered that he was done with classes for the day. Sneaky little bugger (Don't worry we made Preston walk with us across campus and the busy intersection).

I feel like so many people are judging me.. even more so then before. haha. Oh goodness. I'm too self absorbed. Of course no one thought that a bunch of college kids walking backwards was weird and unusual in anyway. =P

"This is good for me.. This is good for me.. This is good for me".. I'll just keep telling myself that.


Ruben and Jason both lost the competition. Preston and I are the only ones left in the runnings.

I WILL WIN!

Girls always win. Am I right, ladies?

Well wish me luck on this embarrassing, humiliating, and humbling endeavor.

I always wondered what college would be like.

Now I know.

-YESDNIL

No comments:

Post a Comment