Sunday, April 18, 2010

Para Lindsey de Toribio (Jose)

Here at NCU we have to scan for our meals every three times a day. When we scan we then receive little receipts that we give the chefs to inform them of what we wish to devour. Instead of simply plopping my ticket up on the counter over the past months I have built a relationship with the cooks. Jose, Bill, Brandon, Adolfo, Fabian, and Lalo are all great people. I made it a point to draw a picture on my receipt for them each time I saw them at the counter. Things escalated quickly. It all started with me drawing a simply sun or stick figure man. Then.. Jose brought colored pencils and crayons for me to work with. I would draw for 30 minutes and then eat for 15-20 minutes. Due to a lot of homework and a lot of tests I had to stop my Van Gough ways for awhile.

The reason I tell you all this, is because Jose gave me a great gift the other day. He had kept all my drawings and pasted them in a book for me! It is so great!
59 of the pages are filled but there are still many more pages that need to be filled (133 to be exact).

 I NEED YOUR HELP!

 A girl can only come up with so many ideas of what to draw.
If you are up for the challenge post in a comment what pictures I should draw next.
I will personally dedicate each suggestion to the individual who writes an idea. =]














My art work will be worth millions in years to come. =]

I can't wait to hear ideas! =]

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet friend!! Draw Henry riding on a narwhal, chasing after a bunch of jellyfish and seahorses (welcome to my mind...) ;) Love it linds!! your art is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Will do Allie! Just for you and baby H! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should do a park theme! with ballons, and swings;)

    Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea Brianne! I haven't done that one yet!
    Awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should do a birthday party!

    Much love,

    Ren@e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Do Renee!
    Today I drew Baby H on the narwhale.. on to a park theme... I'm thinking it will be a park/circus/carnival kind of thing. =] Then the birthday partaaaay. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is a cow riding on the back of a giant chicken on one of those pictures...what kind of farm did you say you lived on? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dinos Dinos Dinos!!!! I draw them all the time. They're my favorite. :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way, peoples! Lindsey needs to draw a picture of her giving her beautiful, skinny,youthful,gorgeous, long legged, youthful,wrinkle-free,youthful, vivacious, scintillating, youthful mother a big kiss- and $100 bucks, please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be an awkward picture to draw for Jose.. haha

    ReplyDelete