Friday, July 30, 2010

Nice Thinkin', Lincoln!!

Nathan, my cute little adoptive brother/nephew, here is such a Ham... He just celebrated his 2 year old birthday last Sunday. It has been a joy seeing him learn new things and trying to pronounce Janelle and I's names. Haha.. He hasn't quite got them yet. When he first tried to say Janelle's name.. some how we ended up with "Nani." After some coaching  he has gotten to "Nel." Janelle... Nel... Close enough.. However, he still struggles with Lindsey. My name always comes out as LINCOLN. =] It's rather funny. I think it's because his dogs name is Duncan and he calls his favorite stuffed monkey Munkin. So I guess I will take Lincoln if it means I am like his best friend and favorite not as his dog and monkey. He is such a cutie and I will for sure miss him!


The next morning after this video was taken something really cute happened. I was down stairs getting breakfast and he was shouting "LINCOLN!!! LINCOLN!!! LINCOLN!!!!" No longer do I have to ask what my name is but he can call me by name now. Oh man, right when I'm about to leave and everything. 
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment