Monday, July 19, 2010

Summmmmer Camp!

Oh my goodness.. Once again I fail at blogging. I am happy to see that Keegan has been blogging it up with wonderful adventures and intriguing stories.

So much has taken place that it's hard to even begin to blog. I've become afraid of leaving something out and even somewhat (ok a lot) overwhelmed at the idea of remembering everything I have learned and experienced.

I just returned from a week at summer camp. It was a blast. I was worried that the heat would destroy me but luckily God sent downpour rains the first three days and then continued the rest of camp in the low mid-90's (with a horrible humidity sidekick). It was wonderful seeing the kids developing and understanding what God wants them to do.
I unfortunately had bit of an attitude while at camp. I found myself becoming frustrated or impatient with long meetings, people, and sometimes even lengthy prayers. Haha... I desired so much to be at summer camp but at the same time was really missing home. I am soooooo sooooo soooo thankful that God works above how I feel. Even though I may not be "feeling it" He still moves in remarkable ways! Our God is good- so good!























I can't believe I leave for home so soon! I only have a few short weeks left here until I'm headed back. It is extremely bitter sweet and I haven't really figured out how I feel about it exactly.

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment