Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Fun.

A couple weeks ago I was able to go on a rafting trip with the young adults from church. It was quite fun. After a long 4 hour day of rafting we hiked 1.5 miles back to our campsite. On the way back it DOWN POURED! Being from the west coast.. I am not use to this EAST Coast CRAZINESS! Being outside in the rain is equivalent to taking a shower. Next time I'm just going to bring some shampoo and conditioner out there and be good to go. 

During water rafting we visited a water fall!








MY FRIEND JANELLE IS HERE!

My washington buddy arrived in Gettysburg the 19th! It has been such a blast and so refreshing to have her here. We love having late night crazy photo shoots. =]










Yeah, that's right. =] We know how to rock those late night crazy photo shoots. 

I can't believe I leave in about a MONTH!!

-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. a month? already? wow, time is flying by! cute photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete