Monday, July 5, 2010

A week on the beach :)


Hello Friends! My family and I just returned from a week of staying in San Diego in a condo on mission beach and it was fabulous!! We were literally right next to the beach and my brother went boogie-boarding and I laid on the beach on got super sunburnt (further evidence that I am simply incapable of tanning). It was so relaxing and we had a blast.

This is my pet dolphin. I named him unicorn.

We took a trip to the aquarium. This is a fish! Yay!
This is my brother and I. Yay sibling photos!
This is the ocean. Note its vastness.
This is not the ocean. It's one of my best friends named Riss who I only get to see once a year and she was in San Diego at the same time! How cool right?! We were both rocking the microbraids. Hair Update: I'm back to the curls for now people so everyone can breathe easy :P
This is the ocean also.




1 comment:

  1. Oh man Keegan! You are so beautiful! Watch out for those boys. But seriously.. It looks like you had a fabulous time and I am so glad you got to see your friend! Good! Well gorgeous.. I miss you dearly! I can't wait to see you in a month!!! =]

    ReplyDelete