Monday, May 3, 2010

All things special

Hello there! In case you didn't know, I am an education major. Elementary Education to be exact. Yes, I want to influence young minds however I can. As an ed. major, I have to enroll in a variety of classes to help me be the absolute best teacher I can be. These last two semesters, one of those classes has been Math for Elementary teachers (Math 211 & 212). This class is supposed to help you learn to teach elementary math concepts. However, I have instead spent the last two semesters reviewing elementary math concepts. Yes, people, take a minute to soak that one in; I am taking a college level class on elementary math concepts. We've covered everything from fractions, adding and subtracting, long division, and X & Y coordinates. I have coined an endearing nickname for this class: SPECIAL MATH.

Special math has inspired me and Lindsey to write an record a song for everyone.




5 comments:

  1. You guys are too funny! "You can use your fingers..." Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!! You guys are so funny! You are so unified!!! Do you guys do worship together? you sound great!!

    Much love!
    Ren@e

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Keegan have really good voices! Love you!

    -Karli

    P.S...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU LINDSEY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete