Monday, May 17, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love You Tomorrow..

It's only a day away.
Tomorrow I leave for Pennsylvania!


My first plan leaves at 10:30 am but we live far away from Seattle so we have to leave at 6:30 am. Oh boy, I'm not too good with early mornings. =] I then have a lay over in Missouri and then arrive in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania at 7:50 pm. Fun, Fun stuff.

I'm going to Pennsylvania for an internship. I will be leading worship, building worship teams, leading small groups, interacting with youth (Yay!), going to camp, probably cleaning bathrooms.. All that fun stuff.
I am really excited to be trying something new and going somewhere that I have never been before.

I expect to overcome some challenges and work through a lot of things that have been heavy on my heart for awhile (insecurity, inadequacy.. all that fun stuff =P). God's got me and we will grow together. How awesome is that? We get to grow and learn things with God, the J-man, the real BIG Bambino; hand in hand, step in step. I find that pretty radically sweet if you ask me.

Anyway..
Overall I am so excited and welcome prayers!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow.. You're only a day away.

P.S. I love tonight as well.. My bestie friend Hannah is spending the night tonight! Woot woot!

1 comment: