Sunday, May 16, 2010

in cheese we trust!

Okay, so my life has not been nearly as exciting as Lindsey's since I've been home in Phoenix. I went to my cousin's wedding, celebrated another cousin graduating from college, and started my nanny job. I work three days a week with a 15 month old baby girl who calls me woogie :) haha we have fun. I figured I would put up a random post so everyone knew I wasn't dead (I know you were all concerned) Today, as my family and I were walking from the church parking lot to church, I noticed a license plate cover that said, "IN CHEESE WE TRUST" and it absolutely made my day, though I'm not 100% sure why this intrigues me so much. Don't get me wrong, cheese is definitely one of my all time favorite foods. ever. This just cracked me up. Much love!

p.s. it's hot here. really.


1 comment:

  1. Pahah.. You do love yourself some cheese.. Remember the cheese you left for me as a present over spring break? =] hahah..
    I'm glad you posted... I was getting worried.

    ReplyDelete