Monday, May 10, 2010

Betrayal, Lies, and Water Balloons

I meant to post this last week. Sorry for the delay.. life got crazy =]

Last Sunday we were enjoying our typical hangout at Daniel's house. But of course, our group can never have anything just be "typical." Daniel, myself and our friend Brittney were on worship team this week. We got off to a very late start for there were problems with the alarm system. The stage crew was delayed in setting up the stage and therefore we weren't able to start worship practice right away. We were all scheduled to help out with kids this Sunday but Jason had a choir engagement, Preston had parable, and I was on worship team. Therefore Keegan and Katy took the role of sunday school teachers. Keegan can feel free to vent to you about that one. Let's just say that things were pretty chaotic. Crazy, crazy kids. When Brittney and I went in to help them for a bit the expression on their faces said it all. "Get me out of here" "HELP!" Poor girls.
Daniel, Keegan, Katy, Brittney, and I all headed over to the Jones' house and indulged in some delicious Mexican grub. Given that this is our last Sunday for the school year we knew we needed Preston and Jason to make the Sunday complete. When they were done with choir and parable we picked them up and dropped Katy and Brittney off at the school.
Upon arriving at the Jones' house again a Nerf war soon transpired. The girls of course dominated that game again. When Keegan and I were outside conversing with Mr. and Mrs. Jones the boys snuck inside.
The things that happened after that haunt Keegan and I.
We were calmly and collectively participating in conversation when all of a sudden massive bowling ball size water balloons plummeted towards us, dousing us in frigid water. Keegan fought like a crazy asian lady and whacked the boys with her shoes I just stood there shocked.


 Mr. Jones soon made the boys own up to their actions and they were forced to line up against the basketball back drop while we hit them with our own balloons. They soon charged us and the war escalated. Long story short many hoses became involved and Keegan, Preston, and myself were drenched. (Hey at least Keegan and I got one). I'm sorry to say that Daniel and Jason pwned.

Good job boys.. We will get you next time.













Keegan is a fighter. haha








Drenched 



 I was trying so hard to succeed.. but got no where.







I love this picture




Peace!

8 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! these pictures crack me up. i love how i am being compared to a crazy asian lady.....i think hahaha. i miss our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. Sorry about that.. I was actually quite apprehensive about putting that in. haha
    I know.. I miss the family soo much. Those boys better do a good job contacting us throughout the summer. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humph!!! And you doubt our communication skills? I don't know whether to be supremely insulted or vaguely convicted... Anyways I think boys are far better communicators than women, or least less complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. Far better communicators, huh?
    Prove it my friend, prove it. =]
    I agree with you that most women are more complicated than men.. but I would quit your complaining, Preston. Keegan and I are the most uncomplicated people you will ever meet =P. Therefore we will always pwn you. I don't know how that equates to that.. but somehow it does.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha oh preston, if you're not complicated then i'm short :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahah... Amen Keegan, AMEN! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. But thats just it I'm NOT complicated, not really... Besides I don't quite get the argument that you two aren't complicated, I mean I was just starting to come to terms with the fact that I'm friends with a leprechaun and a fish but now you say that Keegan's a crazy Asian lady too! Ha ha ha you two not complicated, your mom!
    But either way boys rule, girls drool.jk:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha... Wow Preston! You have officially conformed to the random "Your Mom!" trend. haha You just made my day. haha
    Haha.. Well actually Keegan is a crazy Asian, leprechaun lady.. Come on now Preston, it really isn't that complicated.
    And it's a mermaid.. not a fish.. duhhh..
    You are the one complicating things..
    "How do you turn back into a human?" "You turn the water off" It's really rather simple. =]

    AND you have the saying wrong..
    It's GIRLS rule, BOYS drool... always and forever, all the time, forever and ever, never will boys win.. ever.. =]

    ReplyDelete