Monday, May 10, 2010

We haven't been completely honest with you

I know that ALL of you who follow our blog read it oh so diligently and we appreciate that. Because of your immense loyalty, Keegan and I need to confess. We haven't been completely honest with you. 

Here goes nothing.. the shocker of the century....!!!

KEEGAN AND I WILL NOT BE ROOMMATES NEXT SCHOOL YEAR! 

Her and I are just two different people.. She can't accept me for who I am and her hilarious jokes make me feel inferior in my own humor. We use to be so close.. so loving and compassionate towards each other.. All of that has changed. We can no longer be in each others' presence let alone live in the same cramped dorm room. This is so long, farewell.. Our time has come and gone. It's not you followers.. it's us. 


NOT!!

So I find it pretty ironic that this whole post was suppose to be about being truthful and yet I lied in it. How will you ever trust me again? Well.. well.. well...  Let's just hope you do.. haha
Anyway, although it is true that Keegan and I will not be rooming together next year... It is not due to any hatred her and I have towards one another. We love each other dearly and this is actually really painful for us. A couple months back we announced that Keegan received the Resident Assistant (RA) position and I the Embracing the Lord (worship coordinator) job... Because of this, Keegan and I can't room together. Being an RA, Keegan is entitled to her own room for counseling and consoling crying freshmen girls (good luck Keegan!) We will be going our separate ways, never to see each other again (alright, over exaggerating/lying again)... Keegan and I's friendship will continue to blossom and grow on our small 570 student campus. We have already worked out that we will have many sleep overs and hang out sessions in the years to come. 

DON'T WORRY!... I know by now you are probably sitting in your seats trembling in nervousness, palms perspiring because of uncertainty, and your face losing its every ounce of color because of your immense anticipation. 

Keegan and I will be continuing KEEGANANDME.BLOGSPOT! 

No need to fret. We can't let you guys down. We know you thrive on our every post and we refuse to deprive you of that. 

So all is not lost. Although we will have a bit more distance between us... We will journey on, for you -our loyal followers. The adventures will still be epic and our bonds will still be strong. 

Pray for my new roommate please! She won't realize that she's going to be sucked into a consuming blog conundrum (I don't think I used that right.. Oh well.. School is out! No need to think anymore =P)

I hope you all have a great week! 

-Lindsey

7 comments:

  1. When I first heard about the split of you guys, I immediatly thought, "No! This can't be! I can't survive without your posts!" Phew! I am much relieved now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. We knew you would have that exact reaction. I'm glad everything is out in the open now.. We can take a deep truthful breath and keep surviving. We would hate for anyone to lose sleep or die from a lack of our posts.. That would just be dreadful.

    ReplyDelete