Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm still alive.. Nobody panic.

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Well I made it here to Pennsylvania (last Tuesday!). Wow, time sure does fly. I haven't been posting because there is so much to say and at the same time there is nothing. I don't know if that makes sense. Things come and go and I think "Wow, my blog readers would just love to hear about this one" and then sure enough the next moment it is totally wiped from my brain. Things at time move so fast that the days just seem like one big blur. I work at the church from nine to five everyday. Luckily I get Friday and Saturday off but this last weekend we (Rachael and I) were at the church all day because of the legendary Rummage Sale. Seriously! I left Eugene just as Westside church was about to have their rummage sale and then when Living Word in Washington was about to have theirs I shipped off to Pennsylvania. Oh but don't worry, I Rummage Saled. That is the most hours I have put into a church rummage sale. haha. But it was great and I enjoyed getting to know some of the youth that helped out. So far I have met a lot of awesome people and more than half of the kids I will be interning with. They seem like quite a great group of individuals.
I can't wait to see Allie, Garrison, and Baby Henry in a couple days (next Wednesday!). I have a feeling that is going to be the highlight of my summer. Be prepared for many pictures of my brother-in law, sister, BABY HENRY!!! =P

Well for now.. I need to go to bed.. The time difference still can kick my butt at times. =]

P.S. Please be praying that I don't get lymes disease. I guess a lot of people are getting this dreadful disease. It's when the sneaky ticks come and eat you and inject the nasty virus in you. Super gross. My first night I dreamt.. or nightmared of ticks all night! haha. I still look over my shoulder at times.. wondering if they are rising up against me; ready to charge forward and stampede me to the ground.

Ok.. that was a long P.S. I suppose I should have just let it be with the normal part of the post... Oh well.. Ok.. I am just really tired now.

I love you all and I miss you dearly.

Peace out from the east coast.

-Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to SEE YOU SOON! Ps, I know you're on my blog right now. I'm spying on you! You better vote for me or else I'm telling mom.

    Love yooooou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. I always vote for you! Always, always, always. Can't wait to see you! =] Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm so glad you are alive! I was worried! (p.s. somtimes I spy on your blog allie) I'm kinda a creeper, but your son is adorable! Lindsey we wanna hear about your adventures! love you!

    ReplyDelete