Thursday, May 27, 2010

I witnessed an explosion today!

Allie, Henry, and I packed up and headed to her work to watch two very sweet kids. I was able to spend the whole day with my little nephew; giving him tons of kisses and spending hours cuddling. After he ate some food Allie left to get the other little ones ready for their nap and I was able to play "mommy" for a bit. As I held Henry close to my newly bought Aeropostale dress I begin to feel something warm on my side. Hahah. As I looked down,  my dear, sweet, lovely, charming, innocent, baby Henry had a mega explosion in his little diaper. His accident completely overflowed and was seeping onto me. Haha. Lovely little one, simply lovely.


Despite witnessing this great explosion.. I am still madly in love with this little fellow and look forward to the rest of my time I have with Allie, Garrison, and the baby.

-Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. hahahah! Wait 'till you've got kids. It'll become the story of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'SPLO-SION! Pfststsfpsdfisdjfiosjf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Henry was really proud of himself! :P

    -Karli

    ReplyDelete