Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Fam Bam

Let me just say that I have a simply wonderful family.
My older littler sister, Megan is back home from Africa! She spent the last 4 months in Uganda studying abroad. It is so great to have her back. The family is really united besides missing Allie who is in Georgia.
It's great hearing all of Megan's stories and seeing the growth that has taken place in her through her African adventure. Besides adapting to a completely different lifestyle she also rafted the Nile and bungee jumped over the Nile. She also was able to go on a safari. Pretty neat stuff.

This weekend my family and I got to see little Carly and Stevie (not so little anymore *sniff, sniff*) pwn in their soccer games! They all did fantastic! I remember those good ole days.
They are pro soccer players and I envy their skills.

Stevie and Carly both won their games.


Yeah that's right! That's my sister who scored the goal. I think she scored 5 all together. 



My dad, coaching the girls. 





My dad really shows the girls how to treat the other teams

Well, that's it. Just wanted to brag about the some of the champs in my family. =]

-Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. what exactly is your dad doing in that photo? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have just watched Peter Pan again. Hasn't he figured out by now that people can't really fly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. I don't even know.. Megan caught him in action. haha
    He knew the girl on the other team so I think he was just giving her a hard time? haha who knows.

    ReplyDelete